How to use:
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of Vitamin A before you can start needling. Needling only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM of moisturisers.
- Pre- cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally covering the entire area targeted for treatment, for approximately 3- 5 minutes in total, using a mild but firm pressure. This product should be used on the upper and lower eyelids with caution.
- Apply recommended Environ moisturiser or treatment product after rolling.
- The instrument can be cleaned with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with Instrument Cleaning Solution or a Tea Tree Solution.
This product can also be used on the body for scarring, stretch marks and lax skin.
This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.